Offene Stelle als
Customer Success Manager:in (m/w/d)
Home Office or Munich Office
As a Customer Success Manager at reINVENT, you will be responsible for accompanying, enabling and supporting customers throughout their whole customer journey to maximize value for them and our business.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform initial on-boarding and implementation of accounts with customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive best-practices for assigned customer accounts.
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, references/testimonials.
- Become an expert in in our product and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products.
- Work closely with Sales, Product and Finance teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues and support requests.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback/insights and reporting requests to the Product team. Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Perform account analysis (identify stakeholders, analyse usage behaviour and feedback) and efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from our product.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Drive upgrade revenue in collaboration with sales through increased product adoption and increased usage.
What you need to succeed:
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics or social sciences, technical business studies or a comparable course of studies.
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Outstanding project management and multi-task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities.
- Passion for working with customers/users and a desire to deeply understand benefits, use cases, and technical elements.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel.
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements.
- Ability to understand complex problems and proactively develop customer solutions.
- Min. of 2 years of working experience in a customer-facing role and/or work experience in a (B2B) software company is a plus.
- Proficiency using digital cloud-based tools (analytics, CRM, …) like Pendo, Salesforce, Notion is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages are a plus.
What we offer:
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping a rapidly growing company.
- Responsibility and scope for decision-making and the opportunity to work closely with the company founders.
- Motivated start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies.
- Expert coaching.
- Flexible working hours & home office.
- Helpful teammates & an appreciative, constructive corporate culture.
- Dream location directly in the Werksviertel near the Ostbahnhof in a modern office with a rooftop terrace and beautiful sunsets.
- Team events (Rooftop BBQ, Beerpong, sailing, Wiesn, Mario Kart and much more...).
- Snacks, coffee and drinks for free.
- Corporate discounts with numerous well-known partners.
- State-of-the-art hardware equipment for more efficient work.
- Impact day (charity team project for environment/animals/society).
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then apply today!